You’ll be invited to join campuswire via email after registering. The links below work once you are signed in there.
While there is a mobile app, we strongly recommend using a laptop/computer with Chrome, Safari, or Firefox for the campuswire.com platform, especially for using Live Sessions.
Once you’ve joined on Campuswire, there are two main posts to help you orient yourself:
Also see this brief video introducing you to Campuswire:
We’ll make use of the following parts of campuswire, all of which aim to provide for a maximally interactive conference experience.
- Discussion and announcement board, where everyone can post and view (See Using the Group Feed: Reading and Posting).
- Post Notes or questions, other can follow up with comments and answers.
- See pinned posts used for important/current info, including schedules with links to materials and key logistical details.
- These provide spaces for written chat conversations in groups (See Using Chatrooms).
- Each presentation has its own room (searchable list with room names here).
- Join room by going to Chatrooms/Other rooms, select room and then click on ‘Join’ button.
- Create your own rooms! (open or private)
- Live Video Conference interaction
- Used by ELM for Live Poster Sessions and auxiliary/social events
- Moderator and Admin roles can host
- More on Attending Live Sessions and Hosting Live Sessions
Direct Messages (DMs)
- One-on-one written chat conversation
- Click on ‘Search for Someone to DM’ to start a new conversation